This has certainly been a strange Memorial Day week, however, I've enjoyed being able to spend so much quality time with my husband and pups! Here is what I obsessed over this week.
I've been baking so much during quarantine. It's been a fun time filler for those moments that I don't know what to do with myself and I've been craving sweets during this second trimester. If you love soft, chewy, delicious sugar cookies, then I've got the recipe for you! These cookies have been hitting the spot and will definitely be baked for any and all upcoming holidays.
2. I have found the best inexpensive sunglasses for summer- they're a steal at only $16!
I honestly don't take the best care of my sunglasses, so the less expensive, the better.
They come in an array of options and colors, but I'm obsessed with the tortoise shell
frames and polarized lens.
3. This week on the blog I featured a California-chic house tour designed by
Marianne Simon Designs. I love how this entry greets you with a beautiful console that
is simply styled with books, ceramics and florals. Bellisimo!
Want a similar look for your entry? Check out the full blog post here to see how you
can achieve it!
4. While I was perusing Instagram, an unfortunate late night obsession of mine, I came
across a beautiful accent piece that would be perfection in any home! This water jar, by
Trace Aesthetic, ranges in size and is available in 4 different colors ways. I want one of
5. For Memorial Day, I showcased a few of my favorite classic architectural homes by some
of the most talented architects. One of my favorite architects is Hoedemaker Pfeffier. Here
is another stunning new construction build their team created.
6. I began creating floral arrangements a few months back. It began as a challenge to see
if I could make them and quickly turned into a creative, fun form of therapy. Since quarantine I haven't been able to make any and I miss it so much! Here is one of my favorite arrangements!
Hope you have a fabulous Sunday!