I'm creating a new series about all things I'm craving that week! It will range from food, vacation destinations, jewelry, paint colors, designers, accessories, etc... All my favorites. It will be posted every Saturday.
This past week has been all over the place- I'm simply exhausted. Coming fresh off a long weekend in New Orleans, having friends stay the week, styling a client's living room and this Alabama heat has all helped to form this week's cravings!
1. New Orleans is not just grenades on Bourbon street, although that did happen (when in Rome!). The historic city has some of the most beautiful architecture. While strolling through the city my eye was attracted to all the beautiful lanterns lining the streets. It has me thinking about replacing my current fixtures.
2. Anyone else obsessed with craft beer? Yea, I know the whole world is. Well, if you're in the Birmingham area you MUST go to Brat Brot downtown. I was impressed with the ambiance of the entire place, the food + drink menu and the outdoor garden and game space. This will be a summer staple.
3. It's so dang hot here. Dresses are my go-to. This off-the-shoulder maxi is perfect for date night, drinks with the girls, brunch and exploring your favorite city.
4. Speaking of hot... I cannot get enough of Daniel C. Cuevas's designs. This exterior has me drooling (while sitting in my living room with the AC on blast!). My first style love was Mediterranean Revival architecture, so to see this home paired with lush landscape and designed pavers, has me all heart eyes.
5. Platters! One can never have enough. I love having friends over and getting to style the dinner table.
Hope everyone has had a fabulous week and an even better Saturday! We've all earned it!