This week's Cravings is all about girlfriends. My college besties and I are getting together today for a girl's getaway and I cannot wait! It's going to be a day full of catching up by the pool, vodka sodas and facials. Whoop, whoop!
1. All about the skincare. I've always been pretty good about my routine, however, the older I get, the more I realize how important it is to take excellent care of your skin.
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate // Tatcha Water Cream
Pixi Glow Mud Mask // Tula Illuminating Face Serum
2. Bermuda shutters. Is it just me or do Bermuda, or Bahama, shutters remind anyone else of a beach home? I love the look of these and they're super functional for the elements.
Image via D Pages
3. If I could live in my pajamas, I truly think I would. The comforting feeling I get when I slip into my 'jams is the highlight of my evening. When I'm on vacation or having a slumber party with the girls I like to have a cute pair and I'm currently drooling over these striped ones at Nordstrom.
4. Round Statement Earrings. When in doubt, add a statement earring and your outfit will look instantly chic.
Vandal Earring // Tortoiseshell Open Hoop Earring // Cobalt Statement Earring
5. Getting away and finding out your beach resort is a slice of paradise. Nothing better.
And with that, I'm out to spend some quality time with my girls! Cheers!