This week's cravings are a combination of staples that get me through my week!
1. My Favorite Murder Podcast. Have y'all listened to this Podcast yet? If you are a True Crime lover, as I am, you've got to take a listen! Two hilarious, authentic women discuss two different murders each week. All I have to say is it's addicting. I listen to them anytime I'm traveling, running or just relaxing. You will thank me!
2. Bar Taco. When my husband and I visited Austin, TX last year we fell in love with the delicious street tacos. I was sad that I would never experience the same level of amazement. I take my tacos very seriously. Much to my surprise a local restaurant has very similar style tacos! If you live in Birmingham, you must try this out! They have live music, a beautiful outdoor patio and some of the best fresh margaritas.
3. Wine Glasses. I don't think I need to explain this one too much, but after a long day, I love enjoying a glass (or three) of wine with a good book or Bravo TV. These are a great editions to a bar cart or cabinet!
4. Organization. In order to work, I need a clean and organized space. Whether it's my home office, dining room table or bed (I love working from my bed in pjs!), the area has to be pretty. A cluttered room is a cluttered mind. Am I right?
5. Magazines are another addiction. Anytime I'm at the grocery store I have to pick up a design magazine. It's considered old school now, but I cannot even help myself. There is something so magical about holding the glossy inspirational pages in my hand.
If you're local in Birmingham and live in Homewood, Mountain Brook or Vestavia Hills, I'm writing an interior design column called 'At Home'. It's more of my design tips and tricks on how to style your home with items from local retailers! Go check the column out in Vestavia Hills Magazine, Homewood Life and Mountain Brook Magazine!
Have a fabulous weekend, everyone!